Terms & Conditions
By using the RelicScout.com web site (“Service”), all services of Eko Wave LLC (“Eko Wave”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Eko Wave reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://relicscout.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of access to Service. While Eko Wave prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Eko Wave cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Use of Software
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. “Bots” or other automated methods are not permitted to access Service.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws and intellectual property laws).
Modifications to the Service
Eko Wave reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Eko Wave shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
The look and feel of the Service is copyright ©2020 Eko Wave LLC. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Eko Wave LLC.
Eko Wave does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service. Search results are provided as-is from eBay.com and may be subject to copyright or trademarks in certain jurisdictions.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that Eko Wave uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Eko Wave, or any other Eko Wave service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Eko Wave.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Eko Wave customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your access to Service if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Relic Scout customers and in situations where the level of used negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- Eko Wave does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Eko Wave shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Eko Wave has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Eko Wave to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Eko Wave and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Eko Wave (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adapted from the Basecamp open-source policies / CC BY 4.0